Edition No. 1.2017
from 25th November, 2017.
Dear User, thank you for visiting the site!
І. Terms and Definitions.
«Administrator» means a person authorized to exercise control and other activities related to the use of the Site.
«User» means a person who has an account on the Site (registered User) or a person who does not have his or her account on the Site (unregistered User), but in one or the other case, accessing applications, services and information located on The site. Under the account it is necessary to understand a set of information about the User and authorization data (login and password).
ІI. General Terms and Conditions.
1. This Agreement is a public offer, which is made in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine and has the relevant legal force.
2. The relationship between the User and the Site Administrator is governed by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
3. Use of the Site is allowed only to the person - the User, who has accepted this Agreement.
4. The User guarantees that he has the necessary legal capacity and capacity, as well as all the rights and powers necessary and sufficient for the conclusion and execution of the Agreement in accordance with its terms. In particular, the User guarantees that he is an adult, fully capable person in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
5. The User undertakes to use the Site only for lawful purposes.
6. The User of the Site agrees that he is responsible for the materials posted on the Site, including for their content, compliance with legal requirements, compliance with copyright and related rights of third parties.
7. Any materials, files and services contained on the Site may be reproduced in any form, in any manner, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Administration, with the exception of the cases specified in this Agreement. When the User reproduces the Site materials, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required, and the text of the link should not contain false, misleading, pejorative or offensive information. Translation, processing (modification), any modification of the Site materials, as well as any other actions, including deletion, modification to unobtrusive information and information about copyrights and rights holders, is not allowed.
8. The password can not be transferred to other persons, and the User is fully liable for all the damage caused to him, the Administration or to third parties arising as a result of intentional or unintentional transfer of the password by the User to another person. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and any use of the Site through its password.
9. Any use of the Site materials from the protected sections of the Site through reproduction in any form is prohibited in any way.
10. The current version of this Agreement is posted on the Internet on the Site. The Administrator may at any time unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes shall take effect in 2 (two) days after the new version of the Agreement is posted on the Internet on the Site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he must remove all available materials from the Site, and then stop using the materials and services of the Site. Your continued access to this Site is considered to be your compelling acceptance of the amended agreement, so you are required to regularly review this Agreement and any additional terms or notices posted on the Site.
III. Obligations of the User
1. The User undertakes not to take actions that may be considered as violating Ukrainian legislation or international law, including the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a disruption of the normal operation of the Site and services of the Site.
2. Any means of individualization, including trademarks and service marks, as well as the logos and emblems contained on the pages of the Site, are the intellectual property of their rightholders. The User of the Site is prohibited from reproducing or otherwise using these means of individualization and / or their elements without the prior written permission of the respective rightholders.
3. The Administration seeks to ensure, but does not control and does not guarantee the confidentiality and protection of any information posted on the Site or received from the Site. The Administration takes reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of information posted by the User on the Site to third parties, however, it is not liable if such disclosure was allowed. In this regard, the transfer of information to the Site means the User's consent to any reproduction, distribution, disclosure and other use of such information. By posting information and materials, the User also warrants that he possesses all the rights and authorities necessary for this, subject to the terms of this Agreement and that such placement does not violate the legally protected rights and interests of third parties, international treaties and current legislation of Ukraine.
4. The user is solely responsible for any information and materials posted on the Site. The administrator has the right to monitor, view and / or delete any information and materials posted by the User on the Site.
When posting any information and materials the User does not become a co-author of the Site and refuses any claims for such authorship in the future. The Administrator does not pay to the User the author's or any other remuneration, both during the period and after the expiry of the term of this Agreement.
5. In the event that third parties submit claims to the Administrator related to the User's violation of this Agreement, as well as the information posted by the User on the Site, the User undertakes to settle such claims and reimburse the Administrator of all incurred losses and damages, including reimbursement of fines, judicial expenses, costs and compensation.
6. Administration seeks to ensure the reliability of information posted on the Site, but is not responsible for any inaccuracies and / or inaccuracy of information, as well as failures in the services provided through the Site. The User agrees that the Administration is not responsible and does not have any direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or occurred losses or damages connected with any content of the Site, intellectual property, goods or services available on it or received through external sites or resources or other expectations of the User that have arisen in connection with the use of information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to the carelessness or negligence of the User, the Administration is not liable for any damages (direct or indirect, incidental or consequential), including but not limited to loss of data or profits related to the use or inability to use the Site.
7. All information provided on the Site is provided "as is", without any guarantees, either expressed or implied. The Administration completely, to the extent permitted by law, waives any liability, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of fitness for use, as well as guarantees of the legitimacy of any information, product or service received or acquired with the help of this Site.
IV. The processing conditions and the use of personal data
1. By accepting of this Agreement, the User agrees to:
Provision of their personal data, including Surname, First Name, Patronymic, e-mail address, contact phone number, date of birth, region, city for their processing by the Administration freely, of their own will and in their interest.
The purpose of processing personal data:
2. The list of actions with personal data to which the User expresses his consent: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, depersonalization, transfer to third parties for the above purposes, as well as any other actions provided for the current legislation of Ukraine, both manual and automated.
3. The Administration undertakes to take all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access or disclosure.
4. This consent is valid until its withdrawal by the User by sending a notice to the e-mail address [email protected]
1. In the event that the information about the Administration and / or third parties, which according to the legislation of Ukraine is confidential and / or commercial secret, is known to the User in any way, the User is prohibited from storing, using and distributing such information.
2. The User understands and agrees that by posting information on the Site in respect of which the User does not itself provide access restriction, any third party can access this information.
3. The user confirms that he has read and fully accepted the terms of the "Confidentiality Agreement" between the User and the Administration, which is available at https://allatra.life/privacy.
VI. Other provisions
1. All possible disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment of agency relations between the User and the Site Administration, relations of the partnership, relations on joint activities, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not directly provided for in the Agreement.
3. The recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
4. Exclusion by the Site Administration in the event of violation of the provisions of the Agreement by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions in defense of its interests and protection of copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
The User confirms that he is acquainted with all the points of this Agreement and fully accepts them.
On all issues related to copyright infringement, illegal use of the Site materials or placement of false, misleading information about the site, please use the following contact: [email protected]
Keep up to date with all the latest projects
May 16, 2018